Our role was to create the branding, website, social media, video and pitch deck for presenting the new innovation in a compelling way to interested parties.
Vehicle mounted Bike and Sports gear racks have numerous issues and do not provide the type of utility that consumers are looking for in a convenient and portable solution. Most racks do not fit conveniently in a car trunk or in a home garage. Putting on and taking off bikes and sports gear can also be cumbersome and time consuming.
TRUNK STRAP RACKS
- Unstable and Car Gets Scratched
- Difficult to Set Up
- Blocks Trunk Opening
- Unable to Lock and Secure Items
- Limited to Carrying Bikes
TOW HITCH RACKS
- Heavy and Cumbersome
- Average Weight of Rack: 45lbs
- Weight of Hitch: Another 20lbs
- Large and Difficult to Store
- Usually Left on Vehicle
- Primarily for Trucks and SUV
- Difficult to Load and Unload Cargo
- Mostly Used by Serious Bikers
- Difficult to Remove Rack
- Usually Need to Remove Front Wheel of Bike
Solution: The SportBar
The SportBar has been designed to fit in the most compact space possible. The individual bars can be separated and fit into a telescopic design, saving space when storing in the SportBar Carrying Case. The bars interlock together to make one solid unit and can fit in any trunk, drawer, or even a backpack!
- Lightweight at 5.5lbs (39″ Long) compared to the average rack weight of 35 lbs (25-55lbs).
- Telescopic, compact design helps fit into one small-sized carrying cases.
- Carries up to 300lbs of cargo.
- Secured with auto-engaging mechanisms between the bars
- Lockable key connections adds security.
- Easy and simple to engage and disengage. Can be engaged by anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- Unlimited types of cargo can be engaged with the system.
The SportBar brand was launched and successfully shared at key industry conferences.
- The branding and marketing materials we developed were widely praised for their design, quality and effectiveness in telling the Sport Bar story.
- Multiple bike and sport rack manufacturers have significant interest.
- Licensing discussions are underway.
- There are prospects for small car auto manufacturers to consider vehicle solutions which may include integrating the product into future vehicles.
View More Case Studies
HEALTH & FITNESS COMPANY
LARGEST HEALTH AND FITNESS COMPANY, AMERICAS
AUSTRIAN GOVERNMENT-FUNDED CONSUMER WATER DEVICE AND RECIPIENT OF JAMES DYSON AWARD
DESTINATION HOTEL AND THEME PARK
UNIVERSITY WITH MULTI-CAMPUS LOCATIONS ACROSS TWO MIDWESTERN STATES
MODULAR, LIGHTWEIGHT, VERSATILE CARGO TRANSPORT AND STORAGE SYSTEM
THE WORLD’S STRONGEST AND MOST ADAPTABLE MATERIAL