Austrian government-funded consumer water device and recipient of James Dyson Award.
Today, athletes and outdoor enthusiasts are challenged to have readily available drinking water; environments and situations offer limited access to drinkable water without carrying heavy loads or planning itineraries accordingly. Additionally, there is an ecological crisis related to disposal of plastic water bottles and liquid containers.
To mobilize their go-to-market, a customized crowdfunding campaign was proposed to:
- Create global product awareness, reach, and capital.
- Create a manufacturing and sales pipeline with bona fide purchases at market pricing prior to the official launch.
- Design and develop a custom Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign including all creative.
While the campaign is still running, within the first 5 weeks we have Press visibility reach of over 93 Million with over 11,000 web crawler hits within first 30 days of press release distribution. Additional highlights include:
- Campaign visits from individuals in 211 Countries.
- Within 1st 30 days, obtained contributions from 1,400 individuals across 74 countries exceeding $330K and a funding goal over 1,100%.
- Major media coverage included an article in Time Magazine and interviews with news organizations such as The BBC.
- Building a 20,000+ opt-in email following which will be leveragable for future communications and community building.
View More Case Studies
HEALTH & FITNESS COMPANY
LARGEST HEALTH AND FITNESS COMPANY, AMERICAS
AUSTRIAN GOVERNMENT-FUNDED CONSUMER WATER DEVICE AND RECIPIENT OF JAMES DYSON AWARD
DESTINATION HOTEL AND THEME PARK
UNIVERSITY WITH MULTI-CAMPUS LOCATIONS ACROSS TWO MIDWESTERN STATES
MODULAR, LIGHTWEIGHT, VERSATILE CARGO TRANSPORT AND STORAGE SYSTEM
THE WORLD’S STRONGEST AND MOST ADAPTABLE MATERIAL